Volunteering is a big part of Canadian life as 12.5 million generous Canadians help others every year. Volunteers give their time, energy and skills to make our communities better.
The rewards of volunteering are many. As in other areas of life, the more involved you become, the more satisfaction you can derive. As a volunteer for the Ottawa Bach Choir, you will enjoy the music, the friendships and the chance to be a part of a world-class ensemble.
Here are some ways you can volunteer your time:
- Assist at concerts and special events with front-of-house activities
- Share and foster contact with corporate and foundation donors
- Collect silent auction items
- Assist with décor at fundraisers or special events
- Donate your time and professional expertise (advertising, marketing, law, accounting, and philanthropic expertise) at the Board level